If you have any questions regarding a warranty claim submission please review the policy below and submit a ticket to our Customer Service including photos of the issue your are experiencing and purchase info (such as a web order number or store information). You can also call us at 1.800.432.1335.
Start a Warranty Claim
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please reference SUGOI’s Warranty Policy.
All SUGOI products will be covered for one full year from date-of-purchase to the original owner from an Authorized Dealer or Authorized Online Retailer.
We always recommend that your return to the original retailer for SUGOI warranty inquiries.
Please be aware of claims that are not subject to warranty:
- Damage caused by general wear and tear.
- Damaged caused by general wear against abrasive surfaces such as Velcro, Bag straps; rough seams or a rip on one's saddle.
- Damage to fabric caused by UV (Sunlight), Chlorinated Pools, Bleach, Fabric Softeners or Dry Cleaners.
- Rips, Burns, Tears and Damages due to accident, improper size choice, normal wear and tear, improper care, mis-use, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over time.
- We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.
- Any items sold at the annual factory sale are final and not subject to warranty.
Special Note: SUGOI does not repair product or credit repairs done locally through retailer's discretion. However, we will try our best to provide a replacement upon our customer's request.
Limits of Responsibility
- SUGOI will only replace with same model / size on item(s) purchased within one year through an authorized dealer or online retailer. If the requested item is out of stock it may be necessary to warranty the item with a comparable style or colour.
- SUGOI will pay the shipping costs for replacement items. We ship all return warranty items via UPS ground with Signature Required.
- SUGOI will NOT give cash refunds to any consumers for warranty item(s). Consumer warranties are replacement only.
- Dated proof of purchase required.