As soon as SUGOI receives and processes your return, we will notify you via email. Your credit card should be credited within 10 business days of the time that you receive this email. The return credit should be reflected on your statement within one or two billing periods, depending on your financial institution’s billing cycle.
Standard Ground Shipping:
- All orders are sent via Standard Shipping, unless another service level is selected.
- A Standard Shipping and Handling charge of $6.99 USD will apply to orders valued up to $49.99. For orders valued $50-$99.99, a charge of $8.99 USD will apply.
- Any orders that are over $100 USD (subtotal) will receive free ground shipping and handling.
- 2-BUSINESS DAY SHIPPING is available at a flat rate of $26.99 USD, regardless of order value.
- 1-BUSINESS DAY SHIPPING is available at a flat rate of $36.99 USD, regardless of order value
All orders will be sent FedEx, USPS or Canada Post.
Sugoi is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- SUGOI ships directly to the Unites States* and Canada.
- Orders to APO or FPO addresses will be shipped via US parcel post.
*United States includes: Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Guam. Excludes the regions: Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau.
- We reserve the right to refuse any sale at any time
Customs, Duties and Brokerage:
- Orders placed in the US store will be shipped from our warehouse in Vermont, and therefore will not be subject to brokerage, customs or duties if shipped within the US.
- If you have recently placed an order through the SUGOI store and need information or would like to change your order please contact us by email or call 1.800.432.1335.
- Telephone, postal mail, Fax, and email orders are not accepted.
- If you cannot use our convenient online shopping catalogue, you may be using an outdated browser. To view content and place orders on our website, we recommend that you use the most recent version of your favourite browser. Options include: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- SUGOI does not accept credit card numbers delivered by email. You should never send credit card numbers by email, as it is not a secure practice.
- COD orders are not accepted.
Orders for regular-priced items placed through Sugoi.com are eligible for return through Sugoi. If you purchased a Sugoi product through one of our retail partners, please return or exchange that item directly through that store.
All returns must include a completed Return Authorization Number. Please see our Return Policy for qualifying returns.
To get a Return Authorization Number, submit a ticket to Customer Service with your web order number and item(s) being returned.
- If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call SUGOI Customer Service immediately.
- Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without first contacting SUGOI, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Purchases made at a retail store
If your purchase was made from a Sugoi retailer, please return your item to that store.
Purchases made online at sugoi.com
Please include your web order number and name of the item(s) you wish to return.
Online Purchase Return Policy
New and unused garments shipped within the US or Canada may be returned within 30 days from the purchase date so long as the following conditions are met.
- Only new, regular priced, unwashed garments may be returned.
- Items purchased at promotional pricing are non-returnable.
- Product tags and labels must be attached to the garment.
- Return items in the original product packaging, to the fulfillment center identified on the order's packing.
Failure to comply with these conditions can impact our ability to process your return. Purchases shipped outside of the US or Canada are not currently eligible for return.
To ensure you peace of mind with your holiday shopping, you have until January 18 2021 to return new merchandise for a refund. All returns must be unwashed and unworn and in original packaging or with original tags.
60 Day Comfort Guarantee on Select Items
If you are not fully satisfied with the comfort of your new bike shorts or tights** within 60 days of the purchase date, simply return them to the original place of purchase.
- Original inside label must be intact when returning shorts.
- Dated proof of purchase required.
- Promotion applicable within North America on Fall 2015 Collection to the current season collection.
- Promotion applicable within Europe from Spring 2016 Collection to the current season collection.
*Failure to comply with these conditions can impact our ability to process your return.
**Qualifying Bike Shorts/ Tights from Fall 2015
[Product number can be located on garment tag]
Our Return Process – What you can expect once we receive your return
For approved returns, credit will be applied to the credit card used to make the original purchase; if this is not possible, a cheque/ check will be issued. Refunds will be processed for the garment purchase price and does not including additional charges such as shipping or handling fees.
Note: Exchanges are currently only offered for the 60-Day Comfort Guarantee program.
Returns are typically processed within 5 business days of receipt of the return. Once your return has been processed, we will notify you via email.
If you require more information please contact Sugoi Customer Service (1-800-432-1335) Monday – Friday, from 7am to 5pm PT.